Update
hey!
This week was super super awesome! we had the baptism for Edivaldo and Mauricéia!!! We went over everyday and talked with them and i was nervous the whole week that it wouldn’t happen but everything went smooth and it was a really nice baptism!!!! I baptized Mauricéia and my comp baptized Edivaldo. It was super nice because we have been working with them for a while and they have come a long way. They are really nice people.
We also have a baptism this week for a kid named Vítor. Were teaching him and his Mom (Kézia) and they are both really cool. The Mom needs to get married first and she’s working hard on that because the guy she’s living with is unsure about it. They have been living together for 10 years so i don’t think splitting up is an option for her but she’s really trying hard and we even talked with the guy so pray for her!!!! But were going to baptize her son this week. He’s really excited. He watched a baptism this week of a girl in our ward and he really wants to get baptized. Its cool because he’s really smart for 9 years old. I hope that his baptism will help his Dad have more of a desire to get married.
We got a couple new investigators also who were working with. Its been an awesome week though! July is going to be super good. Hope everyone had a good 4th! I’m reading Jesus the Christ right now and its such an awesome book. I don’t like to read that much but i cant stop reading this book. I have learned a ton!!!
Okay so there’s my week! I love you guys! thanks for all your support!!! have a great week! love you all.
Elder Erickson
No comments:
Post a Comment